In this article you can find the guidelines on logging into your webmail using your domain address or cPanel
- Log into Webmail using domain address
- Log into Webmail from cPanel
Log into Webmail using domain address
- Visit example.com/webmail
- Be sure to replace com with your actual domain name.
- Enter your username and password, and then click OK.
- User Name: Enter your full email address, all lower case
- Password: Enter your email address’ password
- You should now be logged in! Click on one of the three webmail clients and get started using your email!
- Don’t have a webmail/business email/personal email? Get one here
Log into Webmail from cPanel
- Log into cPanel
- Click Email Accounts
- Find the email account you want to check and click Check Email